I didn't hear what I think I just heard, did I?

So this morning I hear an excerpt from last nights NBC News broadcast where apparently Brian Williams said that some of the Founding Fathers could be described as terrorists. Williams to Andrea Mitchell during last nights broadcast while discussing if the new president of Iran was in fact one of the American hostage takers back in 1979;
"What would it all matter if proven true? Someone brought up today the first several U.S. presidents were certainly revolutionaries and might have been called 'terrorists' by the British crown, after all."

Mitchell: "Indeed Brian"

Michelle Malkin is all over this.

And this was an entry in Williams blog earlier in the day previewing the the broadcast for that night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one spoke to Blago, except Rahmbo multiple times...

Obama at 45% in Rasmussen