Oh for Crying Out Loud!

From ABC News;

“My question is very personal, how do you do it?” asked Marianne Pernold Young, a freelance photographer from Portsmouth, New Hampshire. “How do you, how do you keep upbeat and so wonderful?”

Clinton began responding, jokingly: “You know, I think, well luckily, on special days I do have help. If you see me every day and if you look on some of the websites and listen to some of the commentators they always find me on the day I didn’t have help. It’s not easy.”

Then Clinton began getting emotional: “It’s not easy, and I couldn’t do it if I didn’t passionately believe it was the right thing to do. You know I have so many opportunities from this country just don’t want to see us fall backwards,” she said.

Then, her voice breaking and tears in her eyes, she said, “You know, this is very personal for me. It’s not just political it’s not just public. I see what’s happening, and we have to reverse it.”




Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one spoke to Blago, except Rahmbo multiple times...

Obama at 45% in Rasmussen