Cheney: Release the memos that show it works!

Former VP Dick Cheney:
"I haven't talked about it, but I know specifically of reports that I read, that I saw, that lay out what we learned through the interrogation process and what the consequences were for the country,” he said in an interview with Sean Hannity last night. "I've now formally asked the CIA to take steps to declassify those memos so we can lay them out there and the American people have a chance to see what we obtained and what we learned and how good the intelligence was."

Of course it won't matter because they must be faked the left will say. How can we believe anything from the CIA, expect if it trashes the Bush Administration, then its solid!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one spoke to Blago, except Rahmbo multiple times...

Obama at 45% in Rasmussen