Cindy Sheehan is now officially gone over the edge...

She is now speaking to her son in heaven and he is answering her. Surprisingly he is saying the same things about President Bush as she is. Who'da thunk it!
So this is the boy who they say I’m dishonoring by what I do and I know when I get up with Casey, like he went there first before me. When I get up, he’s gonna say, “Good job Mom.” (applause) He’s not going to say, he’s not going to say, “Why’d you make me spin in my grave,” you know. And I can just hear him saying “George Bush you are really an idiot. You didn’t know what you were doing when you killed me. You didn’t know what you were getting into.” And I’m sure Casey’s up there with Ken and all the others and they’re just going, “Wow, did these guys have moms? They didn’t know that this was going to happen when they killed us?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one spoke to Blago, except Rahmbo multiple times...

Obama at 45% in Rasmussen