Always with the name calling...

Exactly what is with these dems that think its perfectly fine to call President Bush names. Today Congressman Earl Pomeroy (D-North Dakota) called the president a clown. What exactly does this accomplish except make the name-caller look small and juvenile;
Most of the people I represent think that’s (impeachment) a horrible idea. I’m a Democrat, and I can’t stand this president, but I’m to represent the people that I represent and they are against impeaching the president,” Pomeroy said while pointing and waving his arms. …

“I’m here to represent people. The people I represent don’t want to impeach this clown. I’m here to represent the people of North Dakota,” Pomeroy said.




Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one spoke to Blago, except Rahmbo multiple times...

Obama at 45% in Rasmussen