Never trust a giggler...

Robert Gibbs should apologise to the British press for his sneering rant

Posted By: Nile Gardiner at May 29, 2009 at 00:05:00 [General]

Politico has an extraordinary report on Robert Gibbs, the White House Press Secretary, launching a furious broadside against the British press. Here are Gibbs' sneering and condescending remarks:

"I want to speak generally about some reports I've witnessed over the past few years in the British media," Gibbs said. "In some ways, I'm surprised it filtered down."

"Let's just say if I wanted to look up, if I wanted to read a write-up of how Manchester United fared last night in the Champions League Cup, I'd might open up a British newspaper," he continued. "If I was looking for something that bordered on truthful news, I'm not entirely sure it'd be the first pack of clips I'd pick up."

Comments

  1. Amazing the immaturity in these blaaah blogs.
    Why would someone present this as viable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no sense of humor...as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh right, Mr. Limbaugh uses that also as an excuse for childish commentary. Only some are fooled.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No one spoke to Blago, except Rahmbo multiple times...

Obama at 45% in Rasmussen