Obama: I know I haven't done squat but eventually I will so of course I deserve this...

Oh for God sakes...
President Barack Obamas Nobel Peace Prize is quickly turning from a singular honor into a gold-medal headache, as even supporters call it premature and critics say it proves hes a darling of the international elite.

Obama himself sought to put some distance between himself and the award, saying, "I do not view it as a recognition of my own accomplishments, but a recognition of the role of American leadership" in the world.

"To be honest, I do not feel that I deserve to be in the company of so many of the transformative figures" who won in the past, Obama said at the White House. "I will accept this award as a call to action, a call to all nations to confront the common challenges of the 21st Century."






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one spoke to Blago, except Rahmbo multiple times...

Obama at 45% in Rasmussen