WOW! Former Obama speech writer loses her health insurance....

Suddenly she sees that everything she was writing about health care may not have been totally true...
What makes this a double blow is that my experience contradicts so much of what I wrote for political leaders over the last decade. That's a terrible feeling, too. I typed line after line that said everything Massachusetts did would make health insurance more affordable. If I had a dollar for every time I typed, "universal coverage will lower premiums," I could pay for my own health care at Massachusetts's rates.

Except that she can't afford Massachusetts universal health care premiums.

Comments

  1. Oh, this is just too ironic, poor woman. But she was writing speeches about health care so she possibly could have know about the conditions of the system in Massachusetts. And well, I'm not saying that our health care system is perfect here in Canada, but it indeed seems to work better.

    Elli

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No one spoke to Blago, except Rahmbo multiple times...

Obama at 45% in Rasmussen