Obama doesn't wear his US flag pin anymore because of Iraq

This is so lame I can't believe a Presidential candidate said this in answer to a question about where his US flag pin was;
"You know, the truth is that right after 9/11, I had a pin," Obama said. "Shortly after 9/11, particularly because as we're talking about the Iraq war, that became a substitute for I think true patriotism, which is speaking out on issues that are of importance to our national security, I decided I won't wear that pin on my chest.

"Instead," he said, "I'm going try to tell the American people what I believe will make this country great, and hopefully that will be a testimony to my patriotism."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one spoke to Blago, except Rahmbo multiple times...

Obama at 45% in Rasmussen