Ok...now I'm really confused!

I thought that global warming, oh I'm sorry, climate change, anyway I thought that one of those things was the reason for all for the terrible hurricanes we had in 2005. Not so fast!
Study on hurricanes, warming creates storm

Controversial data tie warmer temps to wind shear, which inhibits cyclones

WASHINGTON - Global warming could reduce how many hurricanes hit the United States, according to a new federal study that clashes with other research. The new study is the latest in a contentious scientific debate over how manmade global warming may affect the intensity and number of hurricanes.

So the reason we had so many hurricanes on 2005 was global warming and the reason we had so little hurricanes in 2006 and 2007 was global warming.

Ok...I got it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one spoke to Blago, except Rahmbo multiple times...

Obama at 45% in Rasmussen