The AP smartens up Carolina Kennedy for us all

From Protein Wisdom;
Here’s how the Assoc. Press quotes Caroline Kennedy:

“I am an unconventional choice. I understand that. I haven’t pursued the traditional path. But I think that in our public life today, we’re starting to see there are many ways into public life and public service,” she said.

Here’s how the transcript really reads:

“And so, I, I’m an unconventional choice, I, er, understand that. I haven’t pursued the traditional path. But I think that, um, in our public life today, we, you know, are starting to see there are many ways into, to, public life and public service and it’s, uh, not as, um, all our institutions are … less, um, hierarchal then they used to be, and so, you know, I think that, you know, I bring, you know, my life experience to this and, you know, that includes, you know, um, being a mother, um I understand sort of those choices that women make that includes, uh, being a lawyer …”

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:50 AM

    You really think everyone else talks like they appear to do in newspaper quotes?

    Keep up the rampant anti-Americanism, it just makes you look sillier and sillier when you accuse others of exactly that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anti-American? LOL! Caroline Kennedy is even less qualified that Obama...so naturally she is the #1 choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Explain to me how criticizing Caroline Kennedy and her lack of qualifications and the AP's cleaning up of her comments is anti-American...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are waging a constant war against about one half of the people in your country, determined by party affiliation, which is a hopelessly simplistic way of looking at things to beging with. Whomever your prophets at Instapundit, Hot Air, Grudge Report, FoxNews and so forth designate an undesirable you deride, insult and belittle. Now, sometimes your targets merit some of the vitriol. But it's apparent 100% of the time from where you take your marching orders, down to the silly little names you call the undesirables. So it's all very anti-American in the literal sense of the word. You are against a current majority in your country.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry for not bowing down at the alter or Princess Caroline...she is not qualified, plain and simple. It has nothing to do with party affiliation. The suggestion that its anti-American to be against someone based on their positions is absurd.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not suggesting Caroline Kennedy is a good choice for senate. She quite possibly isn't. I'm suggesting you're like the boy who cried wolf: you render your own analyses non-credible by your planet-sized partisan bias and by toeing the Limbaugh party line on every single issue that the U.S. mainstream political discourse includes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No one spoke to Blago, except Rahmbo multiple times...

Obama at 45% in Rasmussen