Miss California agrees with Obama and Elton John

Yeah...that's right.  Pretty comical if I do say so...

If Prejean’s views are “ugly,” than she’s not alone on the public
stage:  During the last presidential campaign President Obama answered
the same question by declaring:

“I’m a Christian. And so, although I try
not to have my religious beliefs dominate or determine my political
views on this issue, I do believe that tradition, and my religious
beliefs say that marriage is something sanctified between a man and a
woman.”

Elton John has also weighed in, saying:

“If gay people want to get married, or
get together, they should have a civil partnership… The word
‘marriage,’ I think, puts a lot of people off. You get the same equal
rights that we do when we have a civil partnership. Heterosexual people
get married. We can have civil partnerships.”






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one spoke to Blago, except Rahmbo multiple times...

Obama at 45% in Rasmussen