Obame to Joe Wilson: I didn't lie cause I wanna give all illegals amnesty!

Even though I do not believe we can extend coverage to those who are here illegally, I also dont simply believe we can simply ignore the fact that our immigration system is broken, Mr. Obama said Wednesday evening in a speech to the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute. Thats why I strongly support making sure folks who are here legally have access to affordable, quality health insurance under this plan, just like everybody else.

Mr. Obama added, If anything, this debate underscores the necessity of passing comprehensive immigration reform and resolving the issue of 12 million undocumented people living and working in this country once and for all.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one spoke to Blago, except Rahmbo multiple times...

Obama at 45% in Rasmussen