The Palin answer that the media ignores...

Of course the media is focusing on Palin's admittedly weak answer to the Russia/Alaska question but lets look at the question that followed that question which she knocked out of the park:
Asked why she only obtained a passport last year, Palin said, "I'm not one of those who maybe came from a background of, you know, kids who perhaps graduate college and their parents give them a passport and give them a backpack and say go off and travel the world. No, I've worked all my life. In fact, I usually had two jobs all my life until I had kids. I was not a part of, I guess, that culture."

What an arrogant and snobbish question from Couric. I guess if you don't have a passport you are not qualified for any job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one spoke to Blago, except Rahmbo multiple times...

Obama at 45% in Rasmussen