Didn't the left accuse Bush of this kind of thing?

From the White House website;
There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we cant keep track of all of them here at the White House, were asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to flag@whitehouse.gov.



Comments

  1. Anonymous12:28 AM

    I reported my 85-year old Republican mother to flag@whitehouse.gov and asked them to "straighten her out". She said she was against euthanasia for the elderly in lieu of costly medical treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...give me life or give me death, in fact just forget that life thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:52 AM

    Eh... actually the Patrick Henry quote is "Give me LIBERTY or give me death".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No one spoke to Blago, except Rahmbo multiple times...

Obama at 45% in Rasmussen