I always thought Paul was a bit of a tool....

This just confirms it...and I still think the Beatles are the greatest rock band EVER!

Paul McCartney dedicates Beatles' classic 'Michelle' to first lady Michelle Obama

By PATRICK GAVIN | 8/2/09 7:23 AM EDT

Music superstar Paul McCartney is rocking out at FedEx Field Saturday night and, since he's near the White House, Sir Paul gave a special tribute to first lady Michelle Obama: Before playing the Beatles classic, "Michelle", McCartney told the packed audience that he was dedicating it to the first lady.

Considering that the song's lyrics include "I love you, I love you, I love you / That's all I want to say" and "I need to make you see / What you mean to me", it's high praise indeed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one spoke to Blago, except Rahmbo multiple times...

Obama at 45% in Rasmussen