Disgusting...but at least he can catch up on his sleepy-time

What these Dems don't seem to get is that they are just digging themselves deeper and deeper into a hole by continuing to call their constituents Nazis, political terrorists, angry mobs, lets see did I forget anything or yes the latest from Harry Reid is that we are all evil mongers...The American people will not easily forget this...Pretty funny to hear this from a guy who fell asleep at his townhall meeting, he really must have been terrified at the protesters;



“I have seen this kind of hate before. I have seen this discussion before,” he said. “I have seen snarling dogs going after people who were trying to peacefully assemble. I have seen the eyes of people who were being spat upon.”

“This is all about activity trying to deny the establishment of a civil right. And I do believe that health care for all is — a civil right,” the House Majority Whip argued. “And I think that is why you see this kind of activity. This is an attempt on the part of some to deny the establishment of a civil right.”

Clyburn, a veteran of the civil rights movement, said he was particularly appalled by the use of the Swastika symbol at some of these town hall events. Noting that one had been painted on the office of Rep. David Scott (D-Ga.), an African-American, Clyburn insisted that was proof enough that some of the protests were racially motivated.

“There is no question in my mind,” he said.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one spoke to Blago, except Rahmbo multiple times...

Obama at 45% in Rasmussen